Who are we?
We are a group of Speech Therapists who are passionate and love to help people with speech and language difficulties, as well as, swallowing (dysphagia) and feeding difficulties. Each Speech Therapist specialise in different domains and is trained to work with children or adults of different age groups.
Our Feeding Specialty
We work with newborns, babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers, school-aged children and adults.
- Prematurity or low birth weight
- Down syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Neurological and neuromuscular issues
- Respiratory, cardiac, gastrointestinal,
- Head and neck issues
- Normal developing children with chewing, drooling or nutritional issues
Our Speech and Language Specialty
We work with toddlers, pre-schoolers, school-aged children, teenagers and adults.
- Late talker
- Speech delay or disorder
- Language delay/ impairment
- Voice disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Social Communication Disorder
Click the “Speech and Language” tab at the side to find out more about usread more