Senior Speech Therapist
- Provide swallowing and feeding services to infants, toddlers and children with medical conditions, neurological issues and syndromes in the clinic or for home-based patients.
- Provide speech and language assessment and intervention to children with communication difficulties and other developmental or medical issues in the clinic or for home-based patients.
- At least 6 years of working experience as an Speech Therapist working with paediatrics.
- At least 3 years of working experience providing assessment and therapy for feeding and swallowing in paediatric feeding.
- Possess a recognized degree in Speech Therapy/Speech Pathology.
- Qualified as Full registration under the Ministry of Health, Allied Health Professions Act 2011.
- Work well and counsel parents on how to support their child at home.
- Communicate and work well with other professionals to manage the child holistically.
- Comfortable working with children on the autism spectrum and other developmental delays.
- Passionate and easy-going.
- Organised and systematic team player.